Find A Great Android Developer
So how do you hire a top Android application development company in Bangladesh? Of course look at their experience and capabilities, but the devil is really in the details. Shoddy software is the result of cut corners that the client often cannot see — you need an Android team that takes pride in its work and makes sure every application is highly performant and maintainable. So what to look for? Some examples:
• The team should be tightly integrated with the UX team. There are significant gains to be had by designing apps well for the Android platform and a successful Android team helps guide the UX team in this manner. If the Android team isn’t fighting for better designs for their platform, then they’re not experienced enough to trust.
• The team should be tightly integrated with the QA team. With 20,000 potential devices your apps may run on, a successful Android team needs to have a strong affinity towards testing and a should be working with QA daily. Having a strong testing suite built around your app is critical to the success of your app and ensuring the team can focus on building great features instead of playing whack-a-mole with bugs.
• The team should be security focused. Avoiding security issues up front can save development time and results in a better product. While external security scans can turn up some issues, a security issue in your app is enough to ruin your reputation and it’s not worth the risk to employ a team that’s going to treat that as a low priority.
• The team should be efficient. Android teams need to have a desire to make great apps, but at the same time no one needs to make a $10,000 button. A successful Android team knows the expansive list of effective open source libraries that can speed up development and knows when and how to leverage them.
• The team should have quality safeguards in place during development. This means tools and libraries that report back when an app fails to meet appropriate CPU and memory profiles. It’s hard for designers and users on modern devices to reproduce these lags and crashes, but your users on low end devices will suffer. Without these tools in place your product will either be subpar or your QA team will have to spend countless hours verifying your app on a wide range of devices.
Dream71 has created internal Android apps for enterprise and apps for consumers. We’ve created apps that millions of people can use without a glitch, and Android applications that stream videos to millions of people. If there’s something you can do with an Android device, we have done it before and we can do it again for your app too.